The Sea The Sea

WTF!

While it wasn't bad, it wasn't good either. I can tell you have the talent to do great work, however, this was boring. How someone could say you have a good style is crazy. Its different, and not in a good way. I see way to many submissions here that should be given a spot on the front page, but instead are overshadowed by mediocre work like this. I'm not trying to make your work sound bad, its just not what I can tell your capable of doing. Your drawing capabilities are indeed great, and I think you could be one hell of a story writer. However, the atmosphere is terrible, and a bit confusing. I think it would be awesome if you tried to do and project that was entirely opposite of this, as far as story and vibe goes. I know I'm no pro, but I think by seeing this, I can tell you would be really good at something not nearly as dark as this. Like I said, I can tell you really do have talent. Don't think I'm being an asshole, cause I'm not. I just think if you took your work in the other direction, it would be really great. This is probably one of the longest reviews I've ever written, but its because I can tell your talent isn't being used to the fullest. Just so you know I'm not being an smart ass, I went ahead and gave this submission a 9, because I didn't want to lower your score in case I'm the only one who thinks you could do better. If this sounds confusing and repetitive, ITS LATE! I'M TIRED lol.

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4

Awesome!!!

You get a perfect 10! It was awesome. Dude, I dont know if the hunter was supposed to look funny, but when it first appeared, I laughed my ass off. It looked cool as hell and funny as hell at the same time. So if that was done on purpose, damn good job. Oh, and don't listen to that faaggoot, he dont know shit.

cyotecody555 responds:

haha thanks man
Yea i made that hunter buff as shit XD

Information Saves Lives Information Saves Lives

Awesome
Fast

Real Life Tales Real Life Tales

AWESOME!

I thought it was hilarious. Some people need to realize that it was meant to be what it is. Not a master piece, but it works.

Sci-Fi Guys Xmas Sci-Fi Guys Xmas

Good.

Its pretty good. But your other ones are better. I like the part with the ghost. That was pretty funny.

Fear Hole 6 - Part one Fear Hole 6 - Part one

Perfect 10......

You really can't ask for a much better flash. The graphics are gr8, the sound was excellent, the story was well written, and above all this was very entertaining. Its too bad you didn't submit this for the Halloween contest, I think you would have had a good chance at winning some cash. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the end.

P.S. The little dude inside the robot head was awesome.

Scythemantis responds:

The story itself didn't involve Halloween much, so I felt it wasn't too important....but I definitely have some Halloween cartoon plans for next year! :)

Short for Halloween Short for Halloween

very imaginative

good job, awesome art work.

Lordi´s Haunted Town Lordi´s Haunted Town

Awesome

you done some of the best gore I have ever seen in a flash cartoon. Good job.

EW Halloween Special EW Halloween Special

Good Job.

This was great. You have a good imagination. I thought I was the only one that remembered Zombies Ate My Neighbors. lol. I like that game. Anyways, you really should think about a Christmas version. You could even have it to where, the ghost of the kids come back to haunt someone on Christmas eve, like in the story A Christmas Carol. Laughed my ass off, good job.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Goood Job.

I actually have a PS3, and like it way more than the 360 and the Wii. I have always been a fan of Sony, and will always be. But this song kicked ass. It was hilarious. The video wasn't to great, but it was ok. I don't know why anyone would get mad over this song/video. Everyone knows PS3 will come out on top in this Next-Gen war. Anyways, gr8 job. Keep up the good work.